If you have followed me for a while now you might have noticed that I love vintage and unique pieces not everyone wears. I barely follow trends and buy clothes I can mix and match frequently. I decided to revamp this fabulous vintage denim trench coat from Vintij by Marqui (my go to store for vintage) that I wore as a dress before. I accomplished this look by following these simple 3 tricks:
Keep the foundation of your outfit simple. I’m wearing neutral colors such as white jeans and a nude camisole to not overshadow the denim trench coat.
A popping clutch always will make your outfit appear more trendy, I love this clutch not just for the color but also due to its versatility (can be worn as a clutch or hand bag).
3. Glamours looking jewelry will add elegance to the finished look.
I paired the denim trench coat with white skinny jeans from Zara, a nude camisole from Ross, nude Stilettos from Forever 21, a popping yellow clutch from H&M, and Fashion Jewelry from my Harry Hines Connect (comment below if you want to find out more).
Some of the items from my post aren’t available anymore but below you will find similar options. Share, like and comment below!!!
Fall is my favorite season fashion wise, because it is neither too hot nor too cold. As long as you have cute boots or booties and skinny jeans you’re good to go. But the question is where to shop for cute outfits and what are some of the Fall trends out right now. I don’t really follow trends I wear whatever flatters my body and I shop for pieces that I can mix and match. Some of the trends I’ve noticed are
1. The Culottes in different materials and prints. Elle Magazine had some great suggestions how to wear them.
2. The Block Heel which we saw this summer on pumps and sandals. Boots and booties with a block heel are not only more comfortable but also look very polished. I recommend a higher heel with boots than with booties.
3. The Structured Midi Skirt, which is personally my favorite fall trend right now. not only because I’m a vintage fan but also because they create a very feminine and form flattering silhouette. Most designers presented them as part of their Fall/Winter 2015 collections during New York, Milan, London, and Paris Fashion Week.
4. Thigh High Boots, especially paired with skinny jeans or a mid-thigh skirt look super cute. I prefer flat thigh high boots because some high heeled thigh high boots can look a little slutty depending on which type of heel is chosen.
If you read all the way till here you are probably wondering where you can buy all these items without having to spend a fortune. Here are my go to websites: