In today’s fast-paced and competitive business landscape, staying ahead of the curve is essential for success. That’s why we want to introduce you to a game-changing tool: ChatGPT. Whether you’re a business owner looking to streamline operations or an employee seeking to boost productivity, ChatGPT will revolutionize your workflow, not only saving you time but also accelerating your decision-making and content creation. If you’re completely new to A.I. I recommend watching this video. I know new technology can sometimes be intimidating that’s why we wanted to share some specific prompts you can put to use right away:
- If you’re working with clients directly you most likely have to send follow-up emails. Instead of typing up a new email every time you can plug in this prompt:
Your name is [Your name]. Draft a follow-up email to this lead with a spot for my scheduler link so the recipient can select a time to meet with me: [Paste email copy]
- Want to organize these leads in one place? Stay in the same ChatGPT response window and simply ask the following:
Can you format the sender name, company name, phone number, email address, and needs from the lead inquiries above from [Lead name], [Other lead name], and [Other lead name] into a format I can easily paste into a spreadsheet?
- To draft emails to already existing clients try this prompt:Your name is [Your name]. Draft a response to this client that includes [Outline next steps] regarding [Project name]: [Paste the client’s initial email]
- Content Creation. Sometimes it’s hard to keep coming up with engaging content if you’re stuck try this:
Create an engaging 30-day social media content calendar for [list your business type] which will increase traffic to my website.
- There are times I can’t come up with a good caption for a post. Instead of wasting more time on it, use this prompt:
Generate a caption for an Instagram post of a [Description of the photo] and relate it to [Describe your services] and [What you do to benefit your clients] use high-value hashtags about [Topics related to your post] under 2,200 characters.
- Do you never have the right words to describe your business at industry events? ChatGPT can even draft a 10-second elevator pitch for you:
Write a [Adjective for brand voice] short verbal pitch that you would use to explain what you do at a party. You explain the details of and benefits of [Your services] in under 100 words. You offer [List of services].
- If you need to improve your SEO, keywords are crucial. To find the best keywords try this prompt:
What are the best SEO keywords for a blog post on [topic]?
- If you’re promoting a product or service online, it’s highly probable that you’ll need to create descriptions for that offering. To save time and brain cells type the following into ChatGPT:
Write a product description for [type of product]include ingredients [list of ingredients] and highlight benefits [list of benefits].
Always double-check what ChatGPT spits out, you want to make sure everything is within your desired context and sounds like you. ChatGPT has really saved me so much time in regards to content creation and writing compelling copy. You should definitely give it a try 😉!
I really would like to know if you tried out these prompts and how they’ve worked out for you. Please comment below, send me an email (Sschirru@dynamicallybpr.com) or a DM on Social Media.
I would love to connect with you on social media below is our IG